Your child is invited to participate in an international poster contest that could win him or her money for the school and the student. World Plumbing Day is an international event on March 11th initiated by the World Plumbing Council (WPC) celebrating the important role plumbing plays in protecting the health and safety of society. Visit www.worldplumbingday.org to learn more about how this Day is being celebrated globally.
- Poster entries should be from students in grades 1 through 5.
- Must have the words “World Plumbing Day” and the date “March 11, 2012.”
- The poster must be on a standard-sized sheet of paper. For example, A4 sized paper or US letterhead sized paper.
- Poster entries will be judged on how well they relate to the presentation rather than on artistic merit alone.
- Small prizes will be provided for the best poster in each class (to be determined by the presenter).
- The winning posters will be submitted in an international competition where prizes will be awarded by the World Plumbing Council:
1st Prize: US$1,000 to the school and US$100 to the student
2nd Prize: US$500 to the school and US$50 to the student
3rd prize: US$250 to the school and US$25 to the student